Surveyor / Shop designer
We require a Surveyor / Shop designer to join our retail team, to manage the ambitious store opening program we are implementing.
- Experience in using CAD type software to produce shopfit drawings / layouts / visuals
- Microsoft Office skills
- Self-driven with a “can do” attitude
- Able to co-ordinate with others to achieve smooth completion of projects
- Open to change and is happy to work in a flexible environment and under pressure
- Self-starter who is able to use initiative to work on their own without direct supervision
- Willing to take on a variety of administrative duties
- Educated to a high standard
This job is based in Glasgow, at our prestigious Global Headquarters.
To apply for this role please write detailing your CV either:
In writing to, Mrs C A Arbuckle, Trespass International, 149 Vermont Street, Kinning Park, Glasgow, G41 1LU.
By email to, email@example.com
You can also apply via the job advert on S1 Jobs, attaching the requested information.
Please also include a covering letter (of no more than 1 page of A4) summarising:
- Why you are interested in the role.
- Why you feel you are suitable for the role.
- Your current salary / benefits package and expectations.
You must follow these instructions correctly to be considered for the role.