Head Office, Glasgow
Established in the 1980s, and with a steadily growing retail reputation/fanbase for everything outdoors, Trespass – with its 250+ high street stores – needs little introduction. Be it camping, hiking, skiing or simply walking the dog – we’ve got you well-covered and best-equipped for your next adventure (whether that’s scaling a new summit or venturing to the farthest reaches of your local park).
Trespass are a prize winning outdoor clothing company with its headquarters based near the city centre of Glasgow. Due to continuing expansion we are looking to recruit a talented individual to work within our existing IT Applications team. The Business Support Analyst will provide ongoing application support and help to further develop internal business systems in line with requirements.
The Business Support Analyst has the following main duties and responsibilities
- 1st/2nd line support of existing business applications
- Application configuration, monitoring and maintenance
- Project work to enhance existing systems including writing specifications, testing and end user training/documentation
- Develop reports using report writing tools and SQL
- Liaise with internal/external users and appropriate vendors regarding development and support of system changes
- Educated to degree level
- Experience in supporting business line applications
- Knowledge of SQL based report writing
- SQL Server experience and/or Dynamics AX experience is desirable
If you have experience working with the above duties, please apply by sending your CV and a Cover Letter, summarising why you are suitable for the role, to firstname.lastname@example.org