Katz Women's DLX Ski Jacket
- Waterproof: 20000mm
- Breathable: 8000mvp
- Windproof: Yes
- Taped Seams: Yes
- RECCO Avalanche rescue System
- Stretch Fabric
- Contrast Inner Lining with Quilted Panels
- Down Touch Filling
- Adjustable Zip off Hood
- Water Repellent 2 Tone Front Zip
- Welded Water Repellent Chest Zip Pockets
- 2 Zipped Lower Pockets
- Water Repellent Ski Pass Pocket
- Articulated Elbows
- Detachable Snowskirt
- Hem Drawcord with Adjuster
- Underarm Ventilation Zips
- Inner Stretch Cuff
- Goggle Pocket
- RECCO Avalanche Rescue System
- Adjustable Zip Off Hood
- Audio Pocket / Channel
Fabric Care and Composition
|Shell||100% Polyester PU Membrane|
|Lining||100% Polyamide / 100% Polyester|
The Katz women’s DLX high-tech RECCO waterproof ski jacket has been designed with a range of features to keep you safe and comfortable when tackling the mountainside. Designed using RECCO technology, this jacket is able to send out signals to rescue teams in the event of an avalanche or emergency.
What is RECCO?
The RECCO Rescue Reflector makes you searchable by professional rescuers equipped with RECCO detectors in the event of an avalanche accident or if you are lost in the outdoors.
The refectors require no power and no activation to function. The RECCO detectors are used by rescue professionals worldwide.