Head Office - Glasgow
Established in the 1980s and with a steadily growing reputation and fan base for everything outdoors, Trespass – with its 200+ high street stores – needs little introduction. Be it camping, running, rambling, walking or skiing, we’ve got you well-covered and best-equipped for your next adventure – whether that’s scaling a new summit or venturing to the farthest reaches of your high street.
This design role is to produce digital content for the website, social media and wider business when required. Responsibilities include building emails, homepage assets as well as web designs for development.
- Deliver a variety of banners for all three branded websites; Trespass, DLX and Nevisport
- Work with email marketer to deliver branded emails
- Create promotional campaigns for the business
- Develop site improvements with the development team
- Assist social team and provide assets for campaigns
- Help build brand voice with the wider creative team
- File management
- Strong ability to manage priorities
- Good working knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite
- with focus on Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Dreamweaver (although any alternative HTML editor is fine as long as you are proficient)
- Comfortable with creating and editing web code (HTML/CSS)
You should have a strong portfolio of design work showing the ability to create responsive web design, html email campaigns and take an idea from conception through to multi-platform deployment. You will also be required to adapt existing designs and campaigns to suit seasonal promotions offers when required.
- Experience of creating and building html email is essential.
- Knowledge of UX/UI design is required, but level of experience can be flexible.
- You will have excellent communication skills and be able to present designs to the wider web team efficiently. You will be integral to a team of designers, developers, photographers and content coordinators so the ability to work as part of a team is essential.
- Have some flexibility around the needs of the department and business when needed.
To be considered for the role, please follow the below and email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please also include a covering letter (of no more than 1 page of A4) summarising;
- Why you are interested in the role
- Why you feel you are suitable for the role
- Your current salary / benefits package and expectations
You must follow these instructions correctly to be considered for the role