Ecommerce Content Executive – Nevisport
Permanent – Full Time
Continued growth across key online channels, has resulted in the need to further strengthen the existing web team. With proven success across our various ecommerce websites, we now have an exciting opening for an ecommerce assistant to help with the development and maintenance of one of our key websites Nevisport.com.
Nevisport is an established outdoor retailer for the last 50 years, which is currently on an exciting digital journey, changing the way our customers shop with us. Be it camping, hiking, skiing or simply walking the dog – we’ve got you well-covered and best-equipped for your next adventure (whether that’s scaling a new summit or venturing to the farthest reaches of your local park).
MAIN DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Writing relevant, optimised copy, titles and descriptions for new products.
- Managing upload of products and collections to the website.
- Updating and maintaining product descriptions and copy across the online catalogue with SEO-rich content
- Ensuring products are correctly categorised and presented on the relevant websites
- Communicating with the buyers, merchandisers and suppliers to gather key and relevant product information and uploading of the information to the website.
- Changing onsite merchandising and navigation to meet business requirements, based on analytics.
- Working with cross departmental teams and brands to ensure relevant & engaging content is briefed in & online at appropriate deadlines.
- Assisting with reporting on a daily/weekly basis and taking trading actions where needed.
- Daily and weekly Ecommerce administration and system tasks.
- Any other tasks as requested by the Ecommerce Management Team.
- Take day-to-day ownership of the brand’s social media channels (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, etc.) by engaging with online communities and scheduling well-planned posts.
- Assisting the E-commerce Manager in developing and improving the digital and social media marketing strategy for the company in line with company objectives.
- Assist in the creation of email marketing campaigns by briefing in to relevant teams, proofing, devising subject lines and scheduling send outs.
- Reporting on KPIs from email sends and customer database.
The successful candidate is likely to have/demonstrate:
- Proficient writing skills and good use of English language.
- Experience of working in a digital/online environment.
- Excellent communication both written and verbal.
- Good working knowledge using Microsoft Excel and Microsoft Office
- Desired skills; good working knowledge of SEO, understanding of Google Analytics, experience of content management systems (such as Magento) and basic knowledge of Adobe Photoshop, social media management and email platforms.
- Ability to work to tight deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to work on own initiative and as part of a team.
- To be able to balance a work load according to the needs of the business and be adaptable.
If you have the qualities we are looking for, please apply by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
Please include your CV and a covering letter (of no more than 1 A4 page) which should summarise:
- Why you are interested in the role
- Why you feel you are suitable for the role
- Your current salary/benefits package and expectations