As a subscriber, you get exclusive discounts & offers straight to your inbox!
Garment & Accessory Technologist
Trespass are a prize-winning, privately owned international company with its headquarters in Glasgow, Scotland in the UK. Jacobs & Turner Ltd was established in 1938 as a manufacturer of workwear and outerwear. The Trespass brand was created in 1984 and is focused on performance outdoor sports and leisurewear.
Trespass design and produce 'Performance Outdoor Clothing and Footwear’ including a wide range of outdoor-related equipment and accessories.
We deliver functional, fashionable and innovative technical clothing for leisure pursuits and outdoor activities including snowsports, hiking and travel.
Our values define who we are and how we do our job. They also help us to work together in the most effective way to provide our users with a quality, value-for-money product they can trust.
We are committed to:
- Value for Money
- Technical Innovation
- Product Development
If you welcome new challenges and have a drive for success, it's time for you to join our team!
Garment & Accessory Technologist (Head Office in Glasgow)
Due to continued expansion, Trespass, Outdoor specialists, wish to recruit an experienced Footwear Designer to join our existing Design team.
Trespass operates from our prestigious Office/Warehouse & Design complex on the south side of Glasgow City Centre.
We are looking for candidates who can:-
- Produce detailed size specs for all new artwork
- Fit all garments with the designer and issue updated size specs
- Liaise with customers and overseas factories throughout the production process
- Request and approve test reports for all products
- Keep our supplier manual up-to-date and in line with new legislation
- Assist our Customer Services department with in-house testing
- Good knowledge of grading and thorough understanding of garment construction and production processes;
- Self-driven with a 'can-do' attitude;
- Clear and efficient with communication, both written and oral;
- Self-starter who is able to use initiative to run projects and tasks on their own without direct supervision.
- 2 years minimum experience in Garment Technology
- Accessory technology experience would be advantageous
Got what it takes?
To be considered for the role, either apply directly via this website attaching the requested information, or email your CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Alternatively, you can post your application to: Morag Muir, Jacobs & Turner Ltd, 149 Vermont Street, Kinning Park, Glasgow, G41 1LU.
Please also include a covering letter (of no more than 1 page of A4) summarising:-
- Why you are interested in the role
- Why you feel you are suitable for the role
- Your current salary / benefits package and expectations
You must follow these instructions correctly to be considered for the role.