Location - Head Office, Glasgow
Established in 1984 and with a reputation for everything outdoors, Trespass – with its 300+ high street stores – needs little introduction.
We are looking for a multidisciplinary Graphic Designer.
There is a large organisational aspect to this role. Interpreting spreadsheet data into visual communications, page planning, motion graphics & print buying. A good knowledge of print & pre-production will be advantageous.
Good forward planning will be needed to meet deadlines for all projects.
The applicant for this roll will have excellent coordination abilities & be skilled in communicating, both internally with the rest of the team as well as with suppliers, printers and other external agencies.
Should be able to take briefs as well as give them.
What we are looking for
- Creative flair, along with the ability to spot trends.
- Ability to prepare print-ready artwork.
- Must have experience of Adobe CC design software, including Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator, After Effects & Premier,
For the following types of projects:
Product & Packaging Design
Digital & Motion Design
Point of Sale & Video Assets for retail environment
Please write detailing your current remuneration package and enclosing your CV to:
149 Vermont Street,
Kinning Park, Glasgow G41 1LU.
Or email you’re application to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please also include a covering letter (of no more than 1 page of A4) summarising:
- Why you are interested in the role
- Why you feel you are suitable for the role
- Your current salary/benefits package and expectations
You must follow these instructions correctly to be considered for the role.