Import Department Administrator
Location: Head Office, Glasgow
Established in the 1980s, and with a steadily growing retail reputation/fanbase for everything outdoors, Trespass – with its 250+ high street stores – needs little introduction. Be it camping, hiking, skiing or simply walking the dog – we’ve got you well-covered and best-equipped for your next adventure (whether that’s scaling a new summit or venturing to the farthest reaches of your local park).
We require an additional member of staff to assist in the day to day running of our busy Imports department and being involved with the Buying Team.
- Knowledge of import documentation an advantage
- Excellent Microsoft Office skills
- Self-driven with a “can do” attitude
- Previous experience in Admin/Customer Service roles
- Clear and efficient with communication both written and oral
- Self-starter who is able to use initiative to run projects and tasks on their own without direct supervision
- Educated to a degree level with good spreadsheet skills
If you have the qualities we’re looking for, please click the 'apply' button ensuring to enclose:
- A covering letter (of no more than 1 page of A4) which should summarise:
- Why you are interested in the role
- Why you feel you are suitable for the role
- Your current salary / benefits package and expectations
- Your CV
Due to the high volume of applications only successful candidates will be contacted.