Trespass are a prize winning outdoor clothing company with its headquarters based near the city centre of Glasgow. To allow the business to continue their growth online, we are looking for a Marketplace Coordinator to work our online channels as part of our in-house team.
The ideal person will have demonstrable experience of order processing with superb attention to detail and excellent MS Excel knowledge. We are looking for a people person who isn’t afraid of asking questions to get the information they need to get their job done, and can demonstrate relevant experience.
The main duties & responsibilities of the role are the following:
- Reporting to the Marketplace Manager
- Ensuring all supplier orders are placed in a timely fashion and to required guidelines
- Working with our sales coordinators to ensure that all stock required is planned and available
- Liaising internally with our operational teams to keep them informed of deliveries
- Dealing with any issues in relation to our supplier orders and deliveries
- Monitoring sales volumes and working with the Marketplace Manager to decide on products for each season
- Tracking all deliveries and monitoring shortages
If you have the qualities we are looking for, please apply by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please include your CV and a covering letter (of no more than 1 A4 page) which should summarise:
- Why you are interested in the role
- Why you feel you are suitable for the role
- Your current salary/benefits package and expectations