PPC Senior Executive
Head office, Glasgow
Established in the 1980s, and with a steadily growing retail reputation/fanbase for everything outdoors, Trespass – with its 250+ high street stores – needs little introduction. Be it camping, hiking, skiing or simply walking the dog – we’ve got you well-covered and best-equipped for your next adventure (whether that’s scaling a new summit or venturing to the farthest reaches of your local park).
In this role we’re looking for a Senior Performance Marketing Executive. Working within the digital marketing team, the Senior PPC Executive will be responsible for driving our Paid Search activity across Google, Bing and other PAID channels.
This role is for someone already experienced in PPC marketing looking to take the next step in their career with a national UK brand. Due to the strategic importance and investments being made in Paid Search by the business, the Senior PPC Executive will have the opportunity to grow in the role and build her/ his own team in the future.
Main Duties & Responsibilities
- Managing and optimising campaigns as well as proactively recommending changes to improve ROI and other KPIs.
- Researching keywords, search queries and setting up new campaigns.
- Working with senior management to forecast KPIs and identify new opportunities.
- Compiling and reporting performance reports.
- Mentoring and supporting junior PPC executives.
- Developing and maintaining close and productive working relationships with the wider ecommerce marketing team.
- Maintaining consistency and high quality output throughout your work.
- Working with developers to fix product feed and other channel technical issues.
- Working with senior management on other PAID initiatives.
- Experience using a bid management software like Optimyzr and any language skills, in addition to English, are preferred.