Sales Assistant (Part Time)
Established in the 1980s and with a steadily growing reputation and fan base for everything outdoors, Trespass – with its 200+ high street stores – needs little introduction. Be it camping, running, rambling, walking or skiing, we’ve got you well-covered and best-equipped for your next adventure – whether that’s scaling a new summit or venturing to the farthest reaches of your high street.
At Trespass we strive to provide exceptional service and product knowledge to our customers. We are recruiting a part-time sales assistant for our new store in Sheringham.
The role will cover the following:
- The smooth running of the Trespass store.
- Handling deliveries. Checking them off/booking them in accurately.
- Price changes/Sale promotions: actioning/setting up.
- Merchandising of seasonal new arrivals.
- Merchandising of sale areas at certain times.
- Communication is key between Sheringham and Head Office, and between Sheringham and other Trespass stores.
- You will need excellent inter-personal skills and enthusiasm for providing the best service and advice to our loyal customers.
- We are looking for someone with an active interest in outdoor sports, an excellent organiser and knowledge of computers (Microsoft packages).
Trespass are a provider of outdoor and action sports clothing, footwear and equipment. The suitable candidate would benefit from having a background in a suitable retail environment.
Competitive salary, to be discussed.
To apply, please submit your CV to Mark Dwelly: firstname.lastname@example.org