Location - Head Office, Glasgow
Established in the 1980s, and with a steadily growing retail reputation/fanbase for everything outdoors, Trespass – with its 250+ high street stores – needs little introduction. Be it camping, hiking, skiing or simply walking the dog – we’ve got you well-covered and best-equipped for your next adventure (whether that’s scaling a new summit or venturing to the farthest reaches of your local park).
We have an opportunity for a full-time sales representative to join our team here at our Head Office in Glasgow.
Your main responsibilities will be generating new business and prospects. You will also have responsibility for maintaining existing accounts along with customer retention and building strong relationships with our customers.
- Self-driven with a “can do” attitude
- Clear and efficient with communication both written and oral
- Excellent Microsoft Office skills
- Self-starter who is able to use initiative to run projects and tasks on their own without direct supervision
- Educated to a high
If you have the qualities we’re looking for, please apply by sending the following to email@example.com
- A covering letter (of no more than 1 page of A4) which should summarise;
- Why you are interested in the role
- Why you feel you are suitable for the role
- Your current salary / benefits package and expectations
- Your CV
Due to the high volume of applications only successful candidates will be contacted.