- 20L backpack with 3 zipped compartments and elasticated mesh pockets.
- Reflective detailing at the front, logo and straps for heightened visibility.
- Easy-access tabs for securing carabiner clips, pens or other essentials at the straps.
- Spacious Main Compartment. The dual-zip fastening allows for padlocking to enhance security, with fast-access pull tabs for ease of use.
- Headphone Port. Store your audio device inside the zipped main compartment for protection, feeding headphones through the rubberised port.
- Adjustable Padded Shoulder Straps and Back. Alongside a secure chest strap and buckle, these offer added comfort and support, with adjustable features to help find your perfect fit.
How to Pack a Backpack for a Day Hike
How to Choose the Best Back-to-School Backpack
What to Pack in a Ski Backpack
View All Expert Advice Guides