Location: Head Office, Kinning Park, Glasgow
Established in the 1980s and with a steadily growing reputation and fan base for everything outdoors, Trespass – with its 200+ high street stores – needs little introduction. Be it camping, running, rambling, walking or skiing, we’ve got you well-covered and best-equipped for your next adventure – whether that’s scaling a new summit or venturing to the farthest reaches of your high street.
We are currently seeking a Warehouse Administrator, responsible for maintaining records, data entry as well as other operational duties. This role will be based at our Head Office in Kinning Park, Glasgow.
- To maintain accurate stock level records and ensure pickface is adequately resourced with respect to critical products for each season.
- Coordinate and monitoring the movement of goods within several warehouses.
- Planning for future capacity requirements.
- Produce regular reports and statistics on a daily, weekly or monthly basis.
- Carry out activities to support stock integrity in line with seasonal KPIs.
Experience and Skills
- Candidate must be proficient in the Microsoft Office Suite.
- Advanced Knowledge in Excel is a must.
- Good working knowledge of stock systems and WMS (desirable)
- Time management skills and ability to prioritise workloads.
- Experience in stock control and inventory management is desirable.
- Excellent attention to detail and ability to work in a high pressure environment.
- Team player who is able to take on additional tasks not outlined to support the Stock Integrity Team.
Pattern: Monday to Friday, 0830 to 1730 (start time negotiable)
Hours: 42.5 P/W
Salary: negotiable up to £21.5k depending on experience
Any other questions about the role, please contact HR@trespass.co.uk